Life happens. Protect your new smile with the highest level of assurance available in dentistry, provided by O2 Dental Group of Southern Pines.
Our highly skilled dentists perform modern, reliable dentistry you can trust. However, sometimes there is no accounting for chance or normal wear and tear. Dental work and appliances can require repair or replacement over time.
O2 Dental Group of Southern Pines understands that your dental work is an important investment. That’s why we offer and accept Neon Financial's Dental Warranty, a program that goes above and beyond the ordinary, covering a wide range of procedures and safeguarding one of your best assets - your smile.
Our Warranty Benefits
- PEACE-OF-MIND for an extended period of time on your restorative, cosmetic and other qualifying procedures.
- LIFE-PROOF your smile by keeping your covered restorations in good condition and working order.
- NO COST maintenance of covered procedures up to the original treatment value.
- NATIONWIDE opportunities to redeem your coverage with any dentist if you move or are traveling.
- CONSTANT ASSURANCE that even with insurance wait periods or frequency limitations, your smile can be protected.
Procedures Eligible for Warranty
Our warranty offers full fee repair or replacement on a generous range of eligible dental procedures, for the protection and convenience of our patients. Whether you’ve invested in a straighter smile, or one rebuilt from the ground up, our warranty has you covered.
- Bridges and Partials
- Night Guards
- Orthodontic Retainers
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Inlays and Onlays
For more details on what our warranty includes, visit Neon Financial's dental warranty website.
Patient Responsibility Disclaimer
This warranty will cover work performed only by a licensed practitioner/ practice
You must comply with your practitioner’s recommended protocol for follow up care and recall appointments (every 6 months or more frequent)
- Does not cover temporary treatment
- Does not cover any treatment that has previously failed twice
- Does not cover cosmetic changes to other teeth/ previous dental work or requests for aesthetic improvements
- Does not cover requests for change to color or shade of restoration
- Does not cover lost appliance or prosthetic