To Our Patients,
We are excited to announce that we're reopening our doors to both new and established patients on May 11th!
While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members! Here are some of the changes we’ve made to protect your family’s health:
- Each patient's temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer as they enter into the facility
- Our waiting room area is closed. All patients are asked to wait in their cars after they check-in for their appointment.
- A limited number of daily appointments that last longer than the typical appointment time. This is to ensure the number of people in the building is limited at any given time.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the building during their appointment. If the patient is a minor, only one parent or legal guardian is allowed in the building to accompany the patient.
- We're also offering Virtual Dental Consultations if you're not immediately comfortable with coming to the office.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. O2 Dental Group is ready to take care of you and your family once again.
Thank you for trusting us with your smile!
O2 Dental Group